Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is night critical care coverage for 12-hour shifts.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
- A facility is seeking a critical care physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-153917-MD-CT.
- The locum must have an active state license and DEA to be considered as well be clean and clear of malpractice or background issues to qualify for temp privileges.
- The facility is located in Connecticut.
- The physician will be working alongside APPs and the resident team.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Shift Times: 7pm - 7am.
- Dates Needed: November - February.
- Certifications Required: Acls and BLS.
- Procedures Required: Central line placement, arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, therapeutic thoracentesis prefered, paracentesis.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago