Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · October 3, 2022
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000 with a potential salary of $190,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provides general internal medicine consultation to non-internal medicine physicians regarding patients seen in the Emergency Department and/or for pre-operative assessment, risk stratification and post-operative co-management.
- Directly supervises and teaches Yale medical residents and students who participate in the care of patients on team care.
- Admits adult patients to the hospital for private primary care physicians, from the out-patient center and when there is no local primary care physician.
- From beaches to cross-country skiing to spectacular foliage, we offer a true four-seasons experience for you and your family.
- Provides primary and consultative in-patient medical care on patients admitted to Medicine, Surgery with appropriate sub-specialty consultation.
- And it's all within two hours of New York and Boston.
- Southern Connecticut and Fairfield County is not only a great place to practice medicine, it's a great place to enjoy a variety of recreational and cultural activities.
- Collaborates and communicates regu effectively verbally and in writing at frequent and appropriate intervals (including on admission and discharge) with the primary care physicians who care for the patients.
- Connecticut offers many attractions including museums, golf, hiking, restaurants and shoreline.
- Role models excellence in service to patients and primary care physicians and non -internal medicine specialists and medical sub-specialists.
- Conducts comprehensive examinations and evaluations and makes treatment decisions.
- Superior educational opportunities through its public schools and internationally acclaimed New England universities.
This perm job from Northeast Medical Group was last open on Aug 9.